Do you dominate the page that appears when you type your company’s name into Google? Do you normally have good news about your website, social media accounts, blog and you? Are there any unwanted ingredients i.e. weeds?
- Please do for your biggest competitors what you did for your own site in the previous two points. Let’s see how many results are listed for them? Do they dominate their pages too?
- Do you advertise digitally? If you are advertising
- On which platforms do you advertise?
- How did you choose these platforms?
- Is the target of the ad clear?
- Who are you advertising to? How did you determine the target audience?
By the way, a little note, you know why we always say Google? World’s most used search engine Google with 90% market share. Moreover, research shows that 2 out of every 3 people in recent years make a search on Google before making a purchase!
Click the link , send it to us by answering the questions on the page that opens, and we will share your digital potential, how much of your potential you can reach and your digital score regarding the topics and products you serve
Most Popular Search Engines
Although many of us think of Google as SEO and search engines, it is worth saying that there are actually countless search engines operating and some of them are used actively enough to compete with Google. Of course, the fact that Google is a globally recognized search engine and industry giant should not be overlooked.
Even if Google is the biggest and best known, that doesn’t mean it’s your only option. Because Google is known to track user data for both its own and third-party use, one of the main reasons people choose to use an alternative search engine is for increased privacy.
Before you start thinking about alternative search engines, ask yourself some questions about what you want from a search engine:
- What is the best search engine CEO Email Addresses other than Google?
- Which is the safest search engine?
- What is the best search engine for privacy?
- Which search engine is the best?
1. Google Search Engine – 92%
No king reigned forever! However, Google remains a search engine giant with more than 90% of the global search market share in 2020. Google is undoubtedly a platform above any other competitor in the search engine space when it comes to user engagement.
The decisive factor for Google’s success is the algorithm that quickly brings users the most relevant results and, beyond that, a uniquely personalized user experience.